Master Learning Group
Participating in a Master Learning Group event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Network with like-minded professionals in the pallet industry.
- Learn the best strategies to advance advocacy efforts.
- Gain exclusive insights from industry leaders.
- Participate in an interactive discussion with your peers.
May 25, 2023 - 1:00 PM Pacific
Hiring and Retention
Discover key insights to conquer your HR challenges and create a thriving workforce in your company! Join us for an exclusive, one-time-only online Master Learning Group (MLG) hosted by the Western Pallet Association on May 25th, 2023, at 1 PM Pacific.
This transformative event is designed to empower business leaders to enhance their hiring practices, boost employee retention, and navigate complex HR issues. Learn from the wisdom of our industry-leading panelists:
- Beatrice Vasquez – Oxnard Pallet Company,
- Kathleen Dietrich – Commercial Lumber & Pallet Company and Priority Pallet
- Brint Walker – Coastal States Insurance
During this power-packed session, our expert panel will discuss:
- Hiring experiences tailored for the wooden pallet industry
- Techniques for employee retention and satisfaction
- Essential HR discussion for navigating challenges unique to the industry
Don't miss this rare opportunity to gain valuable insights and actionable advice from our esteemed panel of experts and your fellow pallet peers!
Reserve your spot now for the ultimate HR MLG experience.
*Like/Share/Repost this unique opportunity with your business network using the hashtag #wpaknowledgeshare and help us spread the word to elevate the pallet industry together!
2023 Master Learning Groups
May 25 - Hiring and Retention
July 20 - Next Generation Ownership
August 17 - Mergers & Acquisitions
October 19 - Pallet Owners
November 9 - Women in the Industry