Why Join the Western Pallet Association?
Advantages of Becoming a WPA Member
- Membership identifies you and your business as professionals in the materials handling business.
- share in the strength of belonging to an industry group that is looking out for your best interests.
- The Western Pallet Association keeps its' members informed of developments and trends in the materials handling industry as well as related supplier industries.
- The WPA conducts meetings to bring members the latest ideas and concepts in manufacturing and management.
- Networking opportunities allow you to make new contacts and develop valuable resources, as well as benefit and profit from the collective knowledge of all WPA members.
- The monthly newsletter, Western Pallet Magazine, helps keep members informed of current events and trends, and offers affordable advertising to it's members.
- The Western Pallet Association website, www.westernpallet.org, provides fast access to our membership directory and other important association information.
- *First time membership is $150.00 and membership renewal is $300.00 per year.
- A Regular Member is any company or individual that manufactures or repairs wood pallets or containers.
- *First time membership is $150.00 and membership renewal is $350.00 per year.
- Any company or individual that supports the manufacture of pallets and containers, including suppliers of lumber, machinery, transportation and any other supplies.
- First time and membership renewal is $50.00 per year.
- A Corresponding member is an individual having an interest in the pallet and container industry, and who is not a manufacturer or supplier.