Goal: WPA is the leading advocate of western state issues related to the wood pallet industry.
- Increase member engagement in advocacy.
- Empower the legislative committee to determine scope.
- Improve communications with like-minded associations.
- Increase targeted state legislator’s understanding of the wood pallet industry.
- Annie Montey-chair
- Jeff Carr
Goal: A growing number of WPA members actively work on WPA activities.
- Increase WPA board utilization of committees.
- Increase member engagement opportunities.
- Increase diversification of engagement opportunities.
- Ralph Rupert-chair
- Beatrice Vasquez
- Tyrone Konecny
- Nic Wilson
- Sam Lacey
- Jorge Eroza
- Nicole Giordano
- Guy Gruenberg
Goal: WPA’s annual revenue has increased by $10,000 per year through additional revenue producing activities.
- Increase revenue through diversification.
- Decrease dependency on sponsorship revenue.
- Glenn Meeks-chair
- Nic Wilson
- Jason Saunders
- Derek Sampson
- Greg Vipond
- Dave Uppal
Goal: The North American pallet industry recognizes WPA as a valuable resource for understanding the western region pallet environment.
- Improve awareness of the WPA by the North American pallet industry.
- Increase effectiveness of communications to current members of WPA resources.
- Increase engagement of prospective members to utilize WPA as a valuable resource.
- Build and create valuable resources specific to the western pallet environment.
- Beatrice Vasquez-chair
- Kevin Chiou
- Glenn Meeks
- Deisy Melchor
- Magali Melchor
- Jessica Torres